About YOUR Burlesque Hen/Birthday Party…
A rough plan of your day
- Arrive at our venue (see map for directions & address). You will find plenty of parking next door at the market. Parking there is cheap, and after 3pm it’s actually FREE.
- Make your way to the dance studio, where you will find our friendly instructor waiting to greet you.
- Your instructor will introduce herself, ask you some basic health questions, issue you a quick form to fill in and direct you to the changing rooms.
- When your group is changed and ready, your instructor will turn up the noise and run you through a sexy warm up and some basic stretches.
- You will then be shown a classic burlesque routine, which includes chair work. Your instructor will give you bite-sized pieces of a provocative, sexy yet tasteful and classic routine for you to copy, which will include removal of stockings, teasing of feather boa, and other props!
- We will provide chairs, music, boas and other props, but YOU will need to bring your own stockings. Once we have taught the routine in full, we will drape you in feathers. Then, sporting your best classic pout, you will perform the routine as a group.
- At the end we will position you all into some group poses (or individual shots as well if you like) and we will take your pictures for you, ready for your face book profiles!
What happens next
- After a brief cool down, we will then give you directions to the bar/restaurant where you can reward yourselves with a big fat cocktail (on a buy one get one free deal!), a buy one get one free tea (mains menu), a free vodka shot each on us to get your evening started, all at your very own VIP table. The bar can be reached on foot easily.
- If you would like to stay where you are then that’s fine, or if you want to explore Chester’s bars and clubs, we will give you wrist bands so you can return as much as you like for free.
- If you then want to go clubbing in Chester’s hottest club ‘Cruise’, then for an extra charge per person, you can take advantage of our exclusive deal there, which includes: Entry (normally £10pp!), a VIP table and either 2 bottles of champagne, or 4 bottles of wine. Visit our EXTRAS page to book this or find out more.
Do’s and Don’t's
There are a few do’s and don’t's with our hen parties, these can be found on our FAQ page along with the T’s and C’s.
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM.